If you could contribute in any way concerning below mentioned persons, kindly make contact via webform please!
Father Side – Sundheim/Brustuen:
- Eleanor Ann Richards, b.1922 d.?(Pontiac, MI/Rheinlender,WI)
- Karl Mathiasen Brustuen b.25.10.1907, emigrated to Canada in 1927. Have requested help locally in Canada in 2022. Still no luck! Whar happened to him?
- Mathea Simonsen Brustuen b. 1891, who married Louis Hanson.
- Peder Hansen Skinnerlien b.abt.1790. Have searched alot of records local in region.No trace of death?
- Marthine Severine Tofte b.1865 in Trondheim. Possibly emigrated to US in 1893
- Mons Olsen Viberg b.1822 in Vardal. Baker in Åsgårdstrand, travelled aboread and never returned?
- Olufine Mathilde Viberg b.1853 in Åsgårdstrand. Supported by Poverty Services in 1910. Not found dead?
- Astrid Eriksdtr Sundem b.1806. Married Ole Olsen Magistad Kirkevold and emigrated to USA in 1869.
- Bjørn Eriksen Sundem b.1808. What happened to Bjørn? He was part of a probate in 1839. No trace after that?
Mother Side – Olsen/Karlsen:
- Anna Kaisa Karlsen, f.1839 d.1913 (Stokke/Tønsberg/Vestfold)
- Hilda Marie Karlsen, f.1879, gift m Nils Haugan (Tønsberg/Vestfold)
- Joseph Tommy Lee b. 1897 d.1964 in Los Angeles. We are searching for a 2nd wife he might have had, possibly Mexican?
- John Lee, b.1919 d.1943 (Kristiansand/Stavanger/New York)
- John Otto Andersen b.1914 d.1994 (Newcaste UK) John had a wife/partner in Newcastle? Do you have information, make contract!
- Carl August Pedersen f.1865 på Modum
- Andreas Syvertsen f.1857 på Modum. Andreas signed on vessel “URDA” of Tvedestrand in 1875, and since no record of him found?